BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Long time no see!

Well hello again. I'm back! I seem to have disappeared for a few weeks! Whoops. Still new to this blog thing, and I locked myself out somehow, but now all is good!

To update for the time missed, we had good news that all the chromosomal tests came back normal! Nothing to worry about there so far. Our risk for Down's Syndrome and Trisomies 13 and 18 seem to be VERY low. That's a good thing. Praise God! With all the sick ones I take care of at work, I get so scared, and just pray for the health of this little peanut.

In other news, it seems I am starting to show. This week we are 16 weeks (4 months) along, and the bump has made its debut! It's not too noticable unless I eat a big meal or don't drink enough water, but its definitely there. I'll get some pics up soon. Apparantly, this week, Little Miss is the size of an avocado or a turnip (two different websites). She can now hear our voices and is growing eyelashes and hair! Time to break out the Baby Mozart! I added a visual aid of fruit that we go by at the top of the page.

Well, that's about all I really have for now about the baby. She's going to continue to grow in there, and hopefully I can talk my OB into a gender confirmation ultrasound before our next perinatologist appointment at almost 21 weeks! That's way too long to wait! My friend Amy gets to go on Tuesday, so we'll see what she's having. For the recond, I think it's a boy! We'll see if I'm right. This little princess needs a Prince Charming!

Oh, and we're going to Boston again for our LATE 1st anniversary trip and also as a last trip before our family expands. I hope she likes cold weather like her mama does! I'm so excited!!! Woo hoo!!!

That's all for now folks. Talk soon!


Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment